geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: offline deployment with deploy distribute?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:28:51 GMT
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 02:14:51PM -0500, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> I'm not sure if there's a JIRA for this or not -- if you get a chance,
> can you review the JIRAs in the "deployment" category and see if
> there's one discussing offline deployment and if not add one and
> describe why you need it?

Please see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1507 for a
start at an offline deploy tool based on David's Maven plugins.
Haven't had much time to look into it recently but if there was at
least one other person interested it would be easier to raise its
priority level higher than "Top Gear" re-runs :)

Toby