geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject Cargo and G (was RE: offline deployment with deploy distribute?)
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:48:42 GMT
Hi Prasad,

I'm not sure what you mean by the "containers that ships with Geronimo".
AFAIK G supports Jetty 5.x and Tomcat 5.5.x. Cargo 0.7 supports Tomcat 5.5.x
and only Jetty 4.x. However Cargo 0.8 supports Jetty 5.x and 6.x too (thanks
to JanB).

There are several ways to use Cargo:
- through the Java API
- through an extension:
 - Ant tasks
 - maven1 plugin
 - maven2 plugin
 - netbeans and IntelliJ IDEA plugins

If you have found an issue with Tomcat 5.5.x please let us know on the Cargo
lists!

> I am interested in the work that you are doing with Cargo & Geronimo.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg17578.html

Very cool. I had missed that email.

I'd love to provide all the help require for you to use Cargo. Make sure you
talk to the Cargo team on the mailing lists. You'll find us very open to
helping and collaborating.

Thanks
-Vincent