geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: offline deployment with deploy distribute?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:36:36 GMT
For the record I got the answer on IRC: Apparently (and unfortunately) this
--offline feature was removed before the 1.0 release.

So there's no way in G 1.0 to perform a deploy distribute without the
container being started... So I need to fin another way to implement G
support in Cargo.

Thanks
-Vincent