geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 03:36:11 GMT
Hi all,
I have added a page at
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+Development+Process
Please take a moment to see if your favorite topic has
made it here. The roadmap at Geronimo site is really
old. Bruce, Do you want me to format this for xdocs?
    Once the infra issues are resolved, we can start
working on linking jira issues to these topics.
Thanks
Anita

unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"