geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:46:17 GMT
   Before all these great ideas get lost in the
mailing list, I would like to add them to wiki. There
is a RoadMap page, I would like to rename it to
Features or something similar. Add a "Roadmap and
things to do page. I will list all the ideas along
with the name of the originator(s) and hope that they
will take time to break up the ideas into manageable
work and create Jira issues.
     Please let me know if there any objections?
Thanks
Anita

unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"