geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GERONIMO-1529, GERONIMO-1484, or how to get things included
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:15:09 GMT
2006/2/27, schmidtm@mock-software.de <schmidtm@mock-software.de>:

> I've created these two items in January:

Hi,

Not that long ago ;)

> GERONIMO-1529    Console should display Geronimo Version
> GERONIMO-1484    Display username who is logged into the Webconsole
>
> now i have a couple of questions around how to get things included since
> not much happened with them since then:

Perhaps people were busy doing other stuff and missed that one. Not
that it changes much, but worth to take it into account.

> a) I've provided a fix in the body of the RFE, would it had been better
> to attach it as a patch?

A patch is the best way to submit changes since it's just a matter of
review and commit.

> b) Can I assign an item to myself?

Yes.

> c) what did i done wrong?

Well, submit the updated patch again and I'm sure it will be processed
very quickly afterwards. I'll keep an eye on it ;)

> Matthias Schmidt

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski