geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: Itests in Maven2 ready !
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:00:57 GMT
2006/2/24, Prasad Kashyap <>:
> Thanks to Mavens, Jason & Brett and Geronimo's Davids, Jencks and
> Blevins, the itests which were under OpenEJB earlier has now been
> converted to Maven2.

Whow! Awesome! I wish I'd been on the list, too ;) Let Prasad work and
he'll go back with an excellent solution. Keep it up!

> Jacek, should I open a JIRA for this as a subtask under the M2
> conversion effort ? Or should we keep this separate ?

Well, it does not matter actually, but since it's done because we
couldn't move to M2 otherwise, it fits to the task very well. Please
create a subtask of the M2 conversion effort and I'll process it
accordingly. When we're doing Release Notes for a future version, I'm
almost certain it'll be listed on its own.

> Prasad

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message