geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:40:44 GMT
2006/2/21, Prasad Kashyap <>:
> Jacek,
> JIRAs are fine as long as they all stay bunched together (using a
> special keyword, maybe).  Thanx for opening them for us.

I have opened a couple of subtasks of that I had known
was being worked on. Two of them assigned to Anita as requested in a
previous email.

Create other subtasks when you start working on something related to
the Maven2 migration.

Let's keep them as subtasks for GERONIMO-851 to have them easier to find.

> After having discussed very many designs, a detailed summary of the
> final design that we all agreed on should be available someplace.

+1. I think there's already one - It certainly needs
to be updated. Will you help with it?

-1. @see above.

> Prasad

Jacek Laskowski