geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:44:39 GMT
2006/2/20, Jacek Laskowski <eljotpl@gmail.com>:

> I'm about to commit some changes wrt Maven2 support that should help
> people get started and jump in. I'm checking it out at the moment.

Done. The change is committed and ready to give it a try. It won't
possibly work on operating systems other than Windows XP since the os
attribute of the execmvn goal is incomplete/invalid.

You can run M2 install command of the kernel module right after
running the new build when m2 property is set, e.g.

   maven -Dm2=true new

Give it a try and report back how it works.

I'll go on with the kernel module (as an example for others) and will
try to get rid of Maven1 files from it. It will make the m2 property
obligatory.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski