geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:08:09 GMT
2006/2/20, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>:
> We should have a wiki page with the modules list so that people can sign up ?

Hi Prasad,

Wouldn't it be better off having a set of JIRA tasks and let people
pick their favorities? I'll create them.

I'm about to commit some changes wrt Maven2 support that should help
people get started and jump in. I'm checking it out at the moment.

> The page could also mark complete those modules already done.

JIRA is just for that. I don't think Wiki would help in any way. What
do you think?

> I shall spare some cycles for it during this week as I wrap up my
> itests subproject infrastructure. I shall devote full time towards
> more modules conversion from next week.

Excellent! I've got some tasks assigned, too, and would be glad to see
more people involved so that we all don't get swamped with the
migration very quickly ;)

> Prasad

Jacek

--