geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:59:22 GMT
2006/2/20, Gianny Damour <gianny.damour@optusnet.com.au>:

> I think that this has already been suggested by David J.: we add a goal,
> e.g. new000, which is executed between new00 and new1. new000 launches
> mvn install in the root project directory. We add to the excludes list
> of new1 the migrated modules (we could also remove the M1 project files
> after migration).

It's an excellent idea and to let others work towards it, I've just
committed a change to the top-level pom.xml that let you execute a
single module, just to see if it works before executing it from the
main build.

> If everyone agrees on the above, then let's start this migration :) -

+1 (btw, I thought the migration was on its way for a week or so ;))

> and I also volunteer to do the migration.

Welcome on board! AFAIK, there 4 people who're working on it - you,
Anders, Prasad and me. With 2 committers and 2 non-committers it
should be pretty straighforward ;)

Before you touch a module, please drop a line.

> Gianny

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski