geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:21:10 GMT
2006/2/15, Anders Hessellund Jensen <ahj@trifork.com>:

> Cool. Is it possible to make m2 deploy the builds to the local m1
> repository as part of the build process? That would be very helpful.

I haven't tested it, but the specs' pom.xml uses such a plugin -
maven-one-plugin.

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-one-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>install-maven-one-repository</goal>
              <goal>deploy-maven-one-repository</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <remoteRepositoryId>apache</remoteRepositoryId>
              <remoteRepositoryUrl>scpexe://cvs.apache.org/www/cvs.apache.org/repository</remoteRepositoryUrl>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>