geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to checkout OpenEJB :(
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:08:07 GMT
2006/2/6, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com>:
> Trying to checkout openejb, I ended up with a new error " Server certificate
> verification failed".
>      [exec] (R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? svn:
> PROPFIND
Hi,

I don't know how to do it in Maven or in a better way, but what I'd
done when I faced the issue was to execute the following command:

  $ svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/openejb/trunk/openejb2 openejb

and when svn asked whether the server (or domain) should've been
added, I pressed 'p'. After doing it, you can Ctrl-C, delete the
openejb directory and execute maven m:fresh-checkout.

I wish I had known a better way to deal with it. The above procedure
looks so dumb.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl