geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Geronimo and Celtix
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:26:20 GMT
2006/2/4, Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.nodet@worldonline.fr>:
> I 've already answered the same question two days ago.
> See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=113892077709751&w=2

Hi Guillaume,

Yes, I had read it, but somehow forgot about it. Sorry to bother you
and ask questions that had already been answered.

> So the gbeans and plan exist. They only need to be re-integrated in the
> geronimo build.

I would be of a great value when a description on how to deploy the
gbeans and what they provide. I'd also wish to read about the benefits
of deploying ServiceMix onto Geronimo - something like "why would I
want it".

I think it's worth another thread, isn't it and possibly being sent to
servicemix list.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl