geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Oracle XA RAR for G1.0?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 05:45:46 GMT
And the plot thickens... this warning is issued before the exceptions
are dumped:

<snip>
21:21:23,050 WARN  [Transaction] Unable to enlist XAResource
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.WrapperNamedXAResource@9bb03e, e
rrorCode: -3
oracle.jdbc.xa.OracleXAException
         at oracle.jdbc.xa.OracleXAResource.checkError
(OracleXAResource.java:1190)
         at oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXAResource.start
(OracleXAResource.java:311)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.WrapperNamedXAResource.start
(WrapperNamedXAResource.java:86)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.enlistResource
(TransactionImpl.java:166)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.en
listResource(InheritableTransactionContext.java:92)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.g
etConnection(TransactionEnlistingInterceptor.java:53)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TransactionCachingInterceptor.get
Connection(TransactionCachingInterceptor.java:81)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionHandleInterceptor.getCo
nnection(ConnectionHandleInterceptor.java:43)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.TCCLInterceptor.getConnection
(TCCLInterceptor.java:39)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.get
Connection(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:66)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.AbstractConnectionManager.allocat
eConnection(AbstractConnectionManager.java:57)
         at org.tranql.connector.jdbc.DataSource.getConnection
(DataSource.java:56)
         at $javax.sql.DataSource$$FastClassByCGLIB$$6525cafd.invoke
(<generated>)
         at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.ConnectorMethodInterceptor.intercept
(ConnectorMethodInterceptor.java:53)
         at $javax.sql.DataSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
$4e89d0c0.getConnection(<generated>)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(
AopUtils.java:282)
         at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke
(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:163)
         at $Proxy1.getConnection(Unknown Source)
         at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider.getC
onnection(LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider.java:75)
         at net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings
(SettingsFactory.java:73)
         at net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings
(Configuration.java:1155)
         at net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory
(Configuration.java:789)
         at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFact
ory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:535)
         at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertie
sSet(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:470)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1065)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:343)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:260)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:221)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:145)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.resolveReference(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:973)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.resolveValueIfNecessary(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:
911)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:852)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:680)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:325)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:260)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:221)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:145)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:282)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
(AbstractApplicationContext.java:317)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
 >(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:80)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
 >(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:65)
         at
org.springframework.context.access.ContextJndiBeanFactoryLocator.createB
eanFactory(ContextJndiBeanFactoryLocator.java:40)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.access.JndiBeanFactoryLocator.useBeanF
actory(JndiBeanFactoryLocator.java:68)
         at
org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractEnterpriseBean.loadBeanFactory
(AbstractEnterpriseBean.java:115)
         at
org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatelessSessionBean.ejbCreate
(AbstractStatelessSessionBean.java:63)
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.model.merchant.service.MerchantViewServi
ceBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e322b03a.invoke(<generated>)
         at org.openejb.slsb.EJBCreateMethod.execute
(EJBCreateMethod.java:94)
         at org.openejb.dispatch.DispatchInterceptor.invoke
(DispatchInterceptor.java:72)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.java.ComponentContextInterceptor.invoke
(ComponentContextInterceptor.java:56)
         at org.openejb.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.invoke
(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:81)
         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceContext.ejbCreate
(StatelessInstanceContext.java:168)
       at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceFactory.createInstance
(StatelessInstanceFactory.java:74)
         at org.openejb.util.SoftLimitedInstancePool.acquire
(SoftLimitedInstancePool.java:81)
         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke
(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:84)
         at org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke
(ContainerPolicy.java:119)
         at
org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke
(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
         at org.openejb.SystemExceptionInterceptor.invoke
(SystemExceptionInterceptor.java:82)
         at org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.invoke
(GenericEJBContainer.java:238)
         at org.openejb.proxy.EJBMethodInterceptor.intercept
(EJBMethodInterceptor.java:129)
         at org.openejb.proxy.SessionEJBLocalHome$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
$8d17d4ce.create(<generated>)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.system.J2EEUtils.getLocalInstance
(J2EEUtils.java:133)
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.system.J2EEUtils.getMerchantViewServiceL
ocal(J2EEUtils.java:248)
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.business.pos.POSCheckServiceBean.ejbCrea
te(POSCheckServiceBean.java:90)
         at
com.solidusnetworks.paycore.ach.business.pos.POSCheckServiceBean$
$FastClassByCGLIB$$ac29a8c5.invoke(<generated>)
         at org.openejb.slsb.EJBCreateMethod.execute
(EJBCreateMethod.java:94)
         at org.openejb.dispatch.DispatchInterceptor.invoke
(DispatchInterceptor.java:72)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.java.ComponentContextInterceptor.invoke
(ComponentContextInterceptor.java:56)
         at org.openejb.ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.invoke
(ConnectionTrackingInterceptor.java:81)
         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceContext.ejbCreate
(StatelessInstanceContext.java:168)
         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceFactory.createInstance
(StatelessInstanceFactory.java:74)
         at org.openejb.util.SoftLimitedInstancePool.acquire
(SoftLimitedInstancePool.java:81)
         at org.openejb.slsb.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke
(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:84)
         at org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke
(ContainerPolicy.java:140)
         at
org.openejb.transaction.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke
(TransactionContextInterceptor.java:80)
         at org.openejb.SystemExceptionInterceptor.invoke
(SystemExceptionInterceptor.java:82)
         at org.openejb.GenericEJBContainer.invoke
(GenericEJBContainer.java:238)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbRequestHandler.invoke
(EjbRequestHandler.java:297)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbRequestHandler.doEjbHome_CREATE
(EjbRequestHandler.java:342)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbRequestHandler.processRequest
(EjbRequestHandler.java:205)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbDaemon.service(EjbDaemon.java:
150)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer.service(EjbServer.java:87)
         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$d379d2ff.invoke(<generated>)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
(GBeanOperation.java:118)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
(GBeanInstance.java:800)
         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
(RawInvoker.java:57)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
         at org.activeio.xnet.ServerService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
$944b9c52.service(<generated>)
         at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$2.run(ServicePool.java:67)
         at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$3.run(ServicePool.java:90)
         at org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool
$ContextClassLoaderRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:138)
         at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run
(Unknown Source)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
</snip>

I found this related to -3:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=180

Unfortunately its hard to search for "-3", and that is all the
context I have to go from :-(

--jason