geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r374421 - in /geronimo/devtools/trunk/sandbox/wikimesh/servicemix-site/src/images/icons: ./ emoticons/ emoticons/check.gif emoticons/forbidden.gif emoticons/information.gif emoticons/smile.gif emoticons/warning.gif
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:06:37 GMT

On 2 Feb 2006, at 18:01, Sachin Patel wrote:

> Ok ok.  I just wasn't sure what it was.

I honestly don't mind where it is, so long as its fairly easy to
find :) Feel free folks to move it to a better directory name if
folks can think of one.

Maybe we should move 'devtools' to 'tools' and have 'developer'
section and 'site' section or something? As there's a few different
tools we may need

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/