geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Test strategy -- itests and default database
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:41:44 GMT

On Feb 9, 2006, at 9:10 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> I have completed items 1 and 3 of the test strategy outlined above.
> With that we now have the geronimo-deployment-plugin in maven 2.

Doesn't seem like item 1 was ever really checked off the list.  I
just noticed the itests are still broken because of the whole default
database issue.

Where did we leave off on how to get them running again?  I remember
some chatter on whether or not there should be a default database,
etc.  But I also remember some IRC talk about just adding a connector
to the itests to make them run.

-David