geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject ActiveMQ Incubation
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:12:27 GMT
I checked out the ActiveMQ code from
incubator/activemq last week and had a bit of a surprise. The code
that's being incubated is the ActiveMQ trunk and the M4 tag. There is
no code in the branches directory. I found this interesting since
Geronimo does not use this version of the code.

Since I see evidence of a new ActiveMQ 3.2.2 release and haven't seen
any local Geronimo activity, I'm assuming that Active MQ 3.x is
intentionally not being incubated. The incubation proposal makes no
statements one way or another on this issue... Are there thoughts on
how long this apparent duality of ActiveMQ will last?

Also, is anyone from the ActiveMQ community looking at the ActiveMQ
Jira's under Geronimo? They can be found here -- http://

View raw message