geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Conrad O'Dea" <co...@iona.com>
Subject problem building head
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:04:54 GMT
Hi there,

I am having problems getting a build of Geronimo.  I am following the
instructions at: http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building
I've basically done the following (and several combinations thereof):

  % svn co  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo
  % cd geronimo
  % maven m:fresh-checkout
  % maven new -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.itest.skip=true

and after a good healthy time of doing stuff it fails with:

"The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependency:

geronimo-j2ee_1.4_spec-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar"

I've also checked-out geronimo-specs and built it with 'mvn install' but
this jar has not been built anywhere in that working copy or either
~/.maven or ~/.m2 repositories.  Nor can I find it in the maven
repository at http://cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo-spec/jars/.

Any help appreciated.

thanks
Conrad