geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: business process engine source donation
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:52:21 GMT
Wow what a love fest ;-).

Sorry to be a PITA but can someone explain to me the connection between
a JBI impl and a BPEL engine?? Why does it make sense for this to become
a part of ServiceMix? In fact, what's the relationship to Geronimo at
all? Can someone indicate the coupling points?

Also, Geir, what's happening with the other incubating BPEL project
Agila? Why would this not fit better within that project, just as
Twister was made to become part of that?

Sanjiva.