geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed solution for the configId dilemma
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 10:03:53 GMT
I've added a very rough first draft of a new/modified schema
following the design on the wiki.  Many of the element names are not
very satisfactory and I would appreciate suggestions.  There are
probably other errors as well :-)

branches/configid/modules/service-builder/src/schema/geronimo-
config-1.1.xsd

thanks
david jencks