geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javamail patches
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:50:40 GMT
I would think both my patch and Ricks patches would have no impact on each
other as I have not touched anything beyond POP3.

However my code could benifit from Ricks work on some of the authentication
mechanisms :)

But still, Rick if u tried out my stuff, I would love to hear from you.!!!
But my guess is that we haven't impacted each others code base.

Regards,

Rajith.