geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POP3 and IMAP support
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:59:43 GMT
Rick just summed up my problem. Also I only tested this with my mail server.
Which is not enough.
I am not exactly sure how to do the unit tests (as rick said it depends on
each mail server), so any help with ideas are very welcome.

Btw, there is a bug. The InetAddresses are not parsed properly by the java
mail classes. I guess Rick you were working on this so I was wondering if I
can use your impl of javax.mail.Message or MimeMessage to test this again.

Besides I need to revist my desing on the POP3MessageFactory and related
Message classes. I think I was over ambitous :)

Regards,

Rajith.