geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo Community
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:44:44 GMT
in my understanding of "the apache way", one of the important
principles is that all decisions happen on the mailing list.  To me,
for Geronimo, that means that if you are working on a feature more
complex than a simple bug fix, you describe it in general terms in an
email to the dev list or in a jira entry.  While I try to follow this
I know I often fail and would appreciate reminders when I do.

When I don't see this happening, for Geronimo code or for code in
projects that are supposed to be on the way into incubation as
Geronimo sub projects, I get worried and wonder how long the project
will survive.

Comments?

thanks
david jencks