geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [vote] XBean donation
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:48:23 GMT
Really?  I think it is the simplest classloader API with the most
flexibility... or maybe I'm just tainted by all that UCL mess... so
anything other than that is simple.

BUT, jokes aside, Classworlds is really simple to create hierarchies,
either from configuration or programatically.  Some of the more
advanced import scoping fluff could get complicated, but I just don't
use that.

--jason