geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kresten Krab Thorup (Trifork)" <k...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:27:51 GMT
I think that doing new development on the HEAD is the way to go, i.e.
2.0 development should happen here.  Then what goes on the 1.x branch
(es) is maintenance and bug fixing.  This will certainly serve to
stabilize (and perhaps even stall) development on 1.x; but that is
not a bad thing.  Users will experience that 1.x releases are "more
compatible" in many ways because all the creative big changes happen
elsewhere.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com