geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build errors on trunk
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:07:41 GMT
There were definitely some missing dependencies that explain the
possibility of the first problem you encountered.  I'm still confused
by the second one.  I've fixed the dependency problems I know about.
Can you update and try again?  You should be able to just do:

rm -rf ~/.maven/repository/geronimo/cars
maven -o new4

since everything before this step already worked: removing the cars
assures that you will find out if the cars are in fact built in the
order they are needed.

thanks
david jencks