geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject gbuild: Agent documentation
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:51:30 GMT
All,

I've started a brain dump of the GBuild Agent so in case I'm hit by a
bus or some such misfortune we aren't completely in the dark on what
is there and how to use it.

When you get a moment, take a look through some of them and start
preparing yourself to help maintain this thing.  Obviously, keeping a
gaggle of machines running and build flowing is no small task --
we'll all get to play night watchman at some point :)

  - http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GBuild/
Feeding+the+Queue
  - http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GBuild/
Monitoring+logs
  - http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GBuild/
Queues+and+Topics
  - http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GBuild/
Extensions

If you're busy and just want to glance, I suggest the Monitoring+logs
page.

A lot more docco required and we can check this stuff into svn also
-- just doing my best to get this cranked out as fast as possible
ATM.  So if you have any suggestions, feel free to just "do" rather
than suggest :)

Thanks!

-David