geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: what's config/executable-deployer?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:00:36 GMT
I think I committed it by mistake, but it's my attempt to build an
offline deploy tool based on the packaging plugin.  To make it work
it needs at the very least a different main class in  It certainly doesn't work yet.  Feel free to
change anything about it or recommend that it go away :-)

david jencks

On Jan 9, 2006, at 12:50 PM, toby cabot wrote:

> Hi folks,
> What does config/executable-deployer end up building?  It looks a lot
> like online-deployer and it puts a car called
> into the maven repo, but after that I
> lose the scent.  Is this obsolete?  Just curious...
> Thanks,
> Toby

View raw message