geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: what's config/executable-deployer?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:00:36 GMT
I think I committed it by mistake, but it's my attempt to build an
offline deploy tool based on the packaging plugin.  To make it work
it needs at the very least a different main class in
project.properties.  It certainly doesn't work yet.  Feel free to
change anything about it or recommend that it go away :-)

thanks
david jencks