geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javamail patches
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:12:06 GMT
On 1/27/06, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:

> I submitted several patches for the javamail spec code earlier this week
> (1527, 1528, 1530).  I'm got a dependency on those patches to complete
> the SMTP authentication stuff, and I believe these patches will also
> help with the POP3 and IMAP work.  Could you possible review these and
> get them committed?

Sure, no problem, Rick. Like I said in response to Rajith, I've been
under water until this week so I may have missed some things, so, my
apologies. I'll look into this stuff right away. One question though,
had you already been working with Rajith's patch in your local
environment? IOW, are the patches attached to 1527, 1528 and 1530
aware of Rajith's patch?

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)