geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:06:38 GMT
Another thing for the list:

Plugins for popular third-party app server add-on products like (for
security) RSA, Tivoli AM, Netegrity.  Of course open source options
are great, but a lot of companies seem to have a pretty fixed
infrastructure and the better Geronimo can fit into that the more
likely it would be to be adopted.

Thanks,
    Aaron