geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [vote] XBean donation
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:11:15 GMT
+1

I assume this will just be a regular subproject at present.  If one of
the XBean folks could talk a little about how XBean could ultimately
be adopted by Geronimo (the app server), that would be great.  I think
we talked about ways that Geronimo and XBean could move to close the
gap and thus eventually make it possible to for Geronimo to adopt
XBean without it being such a massive change, but I'm a little fuzzy
on the details.

Thanks,
    Aaron