geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:49:11 GMT
I have many things to add to the list, but before I forget:

An organized effort to create test CMP EJBs with all possible data
types (including BLOBs, CLOBs, etc.), and then run some
create/update/search/delete tests against that on every database we
can lay our hands on, and provide a clear list of which database
products should use which syntax factories and which exception
handlers and so on.

Thanks,
    Aaron