geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JMS documentation update
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:24:13 GMT
Though I should mention that if this RAR is available to be open
sourced, and you post the code for it to a JIRA with the Apache
contribution flag set, I'll be happy to put it into the sandbox so we
can move toward maintaining it as a recommendation for integrating
with MQseries and OpenJMS.

Thanks,
   Aaron