geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: DefaultWorkManager and Pool Size
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:10:49 GMT
To increase the pool size you should be able to add an entry for
DefaultWorkManager to config.xml (if it's not there already) and just
bump up the number of threads.  You do have to do that while the
server is not running, though.  Eventually, we're planning to add
thread pool managment to the console.

Thanks,
    Aaron