geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Documentation in Confluence, MoinMoin, or..
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:30:59 GMT
On 1/20/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <> wrote:
> Working documentation for Apache Geronimo should be kept in
> [+0] Confluence
> [+1] MoinMoin wiki
> [  ] Other (explain)

I don't really care except that I know MoinMoin markup quite well and
am newer to Confluence.  :)  But also, as I understand it, even if we
choose Confluence we need a different Confluence installation which
someone TBD needs to take charge of and then all the content needs to
be moved?  Anyway, if the majority prefers Confluence I'm fine with
it, but I don't have te cycles to help set it up at the moment.

View raw message