geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Clustering - initial overview doc... - where should we keep it ?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:29:13 GMT
Can we resolve the Confluence vs. MoinMoin issue?  Everything is
currently in MoinMoin except the documentation that Hernan has been
working on, is that right?  If we're not committed to moving to
confluence, please put any Wiki content in MoinMoin.  If we are
committed to moving to confluence, let's move everything.  Was there
some progress on this issue at ApacheCon?

Thanks,
    Aaron