geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: geronimo-web.xml, container-config, container-specific namespaces
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 03:04:57 GMT
Well...  is it possible to make this not specific to WADI?  Perhaps
make it a generic "clustering manager" tag, and is "just so happens"
that the only classes we let you configure so far are the WADI ones?
Ideally, we'd put some generic interface in the Geronimo space, and
then the WADI ones would implement or extend that, so if we ever
wanted to integrate other clustering options we'd leave that door
open.

Thanks,
    Aaron