geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [Vote] 1.0 Release - Do we ship it?]
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:17:18 GMT
+/-0 : The database pool creation portlet doesn't work for the
Embedded Derby driver in Tomcat.  It doesn't log an error either, just
bails midway through.  I'm not sure what's going on -- the same
procedure worked fine in Jetty, and a third-party database like
PostgreSQL doesn't have that same problem.  I wonder if our Jetty
config includes some Derby dependencies that the Tomcat config
doesn't?  I'll poke around a bit.  I guess no one's probably willing
to hold up the release on account of this...  :)

Aaron