geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Nightly builds and publish drivers
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:39:27 GMT
We've also talked about the need to be able to run tests against an
effectively complete server (deployment tests, tests of small things
where it's too painful to start 10,000 GBeans manually in order to try
out one tiny test, and a replacement for/update of the OpenEJB
integration tests).  I think it would be a great start to get
something running along those lines.  That could then be the
foundation of the kind of test suite you're suggesting to verify a
build.

Aaron