geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: DB Info portlet is not working!!??
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:05:43 GMT
> We need some way of avoiding these variable version numbers hardcoded in
> numerous places.

That's one of the unconverted portlets.  As we convert them, we
replace the hardcoded object names with lookups (generally by
interface).  The only real thorny problem is the hardcoded RAR names
for deploying new DB pools & JMS resources and so on.  I'm not sure
how to make that dynamic, though maybe we can use a config file that
gets processed by velocity?

Aaron