geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:45:12 GMT
Hmm, it worked on my laptop :-)

I find the m:xxx goals aren't always reliable.  Can you try
cd openejb
cvs -q up -dP
grep geronimo-spec-corba modules/core/project.xml
#you should see:              <artifactId>geronimo-spec-corba</
artifactId>
#or look on line 145 and you should see:
         <dependency>
               <groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
               <artifactId>geronimo-spec-corba</artifactId>
               <version>2.3-rc4</version>
               <properties>
                    <geronimo.dependency>true</geronimo.dependency>
                </properties>
         </dependency>

This jar contains the missing classes.  You might try building just
the core module:

cd modules/core
maven

If you have already downloaded this jar and still get the error try
deleting it from your local maven repo and re-downloading, perhaps it
is corrupted.  If this still doesn't help check that the missing
classes are indeed in the jar in the correct package.

Hope this helps.

thanks
david jencks