geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geert Bevin <gbe...@uwyn.com>
Subject Re: Can we get the Geronimo IRC archive working again?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 20:18:00 GMT
No, sorry, I can't remember. However, if nobody objects, I'll re-
enable it gladly.

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need"               Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net