geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:03:47 GMT
A couple more off the top of my head,

Other Application integration (not that I know anything about many of
these):
Jetspeed 2 (Jian Liao and I have been working on it but are not done)
James
Roller
OfBiz
Jira
drools

Security
Several of us are already looking at various things to improve in our
security setup.  One aspect that could probably use quite a bit more
research is how to integrate with third party security servers.  I
see 2 levels of integration, one where the security server provides a
Subject and we deal with authorization based on the principals
supplied, the other where we delegate the authorization decisions as
well to the security server.