geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: gbuild: ldap help - thanks
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:29:08 GMT
Thanks to Jeff, you should be able to log into kenny, cartman, and
kyle if you have an account on stan.  If you don't have an account
and want one, ping me offline.

If you need to monopolize a box for a bit of stress testing or
something, just shoot an "FYI, using kenny" to the list so we know to
stay clear.

-David