geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: CORBA incubation proposal
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:48:29 GMT
On Jan 18, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Here is the incubation proposal
> Does anyone have any comments before we vote on it?

Looks fine to me.

> Should this also get sent to the incubator list or do we wait until  
> after the vote?
> Alex Karasulu and I were talking about it and we both think that it  
> might be a good idea to shoot for making this a TLP.  Thoughts?

That is not a decision that needs to be made today.  I think we  
should focus on creating a sub project (which is a lot of work as it  
stands) and reevaluate in a month or two.


View raw message