geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: minimal-tomcat-server
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:50:56 GMT
Anita,

I haven't tried to deploy the console into the minimal assembly ... but
I image that it might have some problems.  Because the console manages
many of the configurations in geronimo it might have some hard coded
dependencies which could prevent it from deploying and/or loading (we
haven't implemented a pluggable content architecture for the console yet).

Most changes to make the console work should just involve eliminating
portlets/pages that manage functions not included in the assembly.  I
think this would not be too difficult to whittle down.  Why are you
interested in including the console in the minimal image?

Joe