geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: minimal-tomcat-server
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:47:14 GMT
Hi Anita,

I hit this error last week.  I created GERONIMO-1541
and attached a patch to it for the fix.  If you apply this patch and
rebuild the assemblies you should be able to deploy.

Another quick, temporary fix is just to copy this jar
"geronimo-j2ee-deployment_1.1_spec-1.0.jar"  from the j2ee-tomcat-server
assembly lib to the minimal-tomcat-server lib.

Joe