geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Clustering Overview - 10.000 feet...
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:51:45 GMT
Rather than wait for resolution as to where exactly this document should
live, I thought I would put this out here before it fossilises on my
disc, so that people can get on with giving input.

This document is intended to bring together the various threads on
clustering into a skeleton which we can begin to flesh out. Thus is is
very incomplete... Please don't take offence at ommissions, mistakes,
gaps in my understanding, or statement of the obvious - this is just the
first broad brushstrokes, as evolved by the various clustering
discussions that have happened recently, drawn into a single, slightly
more orderly document - everything can change...

Until it finds a permanent home, I am happy to look after it and
endeavour to keep it up to date with any new threads. if you have a
particular change that you would like made, please let me know and I
will ensure that it gets in.

I hope this will give birth to a few more threads to fill in sparse
areas. Then we can hooks refs to this back into the doc and continue
forward....

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell