geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject The web XSDs...need to clean them up
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:09:51 GMT
Hi,

I was going through the generic, tomcat and jetty web xsds and I saw a
number of issues I wanted to chat about and see if I can personally be
cleared up, or if I am seeing some anomolies.

I notice a couple of differences that weren't making a lot of sense to me.

First the geronimo-jetty-1.0 appears to still have the
container-configType in the XSD.  Am I correct in assuming that this
should only be in the generic?

Second, I noticed both the geronimo-jetty-1.0 and geronimo-tomcat-1.0
schemas have the inverseClassLoading attribute in them, but the generic
does not.  Is there a reason the generic does not?

Jeff